As as a former IT consultant and now a lawyer with a strong focus on technology companies, I have over 20 years of experience serving technology providers and consumers. With my practical know-how and my legal expertise, I take care of the contractual and legal aspects of your technology enterprise so that you can focus on creating your product and serving your customers.
Some of the ways I can help you:
- Supporting your sales/procurement teams by managing your company’s risk balanced against your business interests while drafting commercial agreements and assisting in RFPs related to your software, cloud and professional services offerings.
- Helping you build your strategic alliance eco-system by structuring the contractual relationships required for your strategic alliance eco-system through appropriate distribution, referral, reseller and joint venture agreements.
- Protecting your intellectual property through non-disclosure agreements, IP licensing and assignments and non-compete agreements and working with your patent and trademark lawyers to maintain your IP portfolio.
- Being a resource for your product development and R&D team to discuss and advise on legal issues pertaining to your technology and develop strategies to mitigate legal risks.
- Ensuring your online offerings and e-commerce business is well-protected through appropriate web agreements and policies.
I have supported technology teams across the spectrum – ranging from companies just starting out with little-to-no legal oversight to large global IT departments with strict governance policies and procedures. Drawing from the nimble, fast-paced world of the startup and the disciplined processes of the large corporation, my approach to the practice of tech law is pragmatic, flexible and tailored to my clients’ specific business needs while looking for ways to improve inefficiencies in the legal process.
Contact me to discuss how I can help support your technology enterprise.